I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by a fellow blogger who has a great site called “I Need a Feed“. Wonderful site to watch as it has lots of interesting ideas and recipes.
The rules of the award say I have to list 7 random things about me – which are as follows:
1) Cooking is my creative outlet
2) I love action adventure films (yup I’m a girl)
3) I enjoy using up leftover food in an interesting way
4) I am a creative director by trade
5) I love technology and gadgets
6) I am slowly becoming more of a minimalist in my home
7) I love blogging!
The next step for this nomination – yes they make you work for it (a good thing)…. is to nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award so here goes.
These are some of the blogs I follow – there are so many good ones out there – this is just a taste of some of the blogs I love to read.
A Pug in the Kitchen - amazing desserts!
The Healthy Flavour – awesome site!
Thanks to I Need a Feed for nominating me. I am going to visit each of the blogs that are in their list for some new and interesting ideas!