I wanted to thank A Pug in the Kitchen for nominating me for this award. While I don’t really bake I like to think I am a generally sweet person 😉 – just kidding. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and while I may only follow a dozen or so I am always on the look out for new and exciting posts to follow. These awards are a great way of profiling new bloggers and as a result I always check every blog that gets a nomination nod. Hope you will do the same.
- Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13!) blogs
~Super Sweet questions~
- Cookies or Cake? I am more savory than sweet but cookies it would be
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Can’t decide depends on my mood
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Fresh fruit and/or an almond croissant
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Late afternoon when I want a pick me up
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Couldn’t say – don’t eat enough sweet things to determine this
Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen”: These are some of the blogs I follow. May not be a full bakers dozen but many are worth the read. Enjoy!
- Finger, Fork & Knife
- Realistic Cooking Ideas for Busy People
- Christina’s Cucina
- food is fuel for me
- What’s on my plate today!!
- The Healthy Flavor
- My Real Food Family
- Vina’sdeliciousrecipes !
- Fab Food Finds